- Select "Register" from the left navigation portion of the page.
- Enter a “User Name”.
- Enter the 10-digit account number from the "Account Number" field of a recent Hydro Ottawa bill.
- Enter a password of your choice in the "Password" field. To confirm your password, retype it in the "Confirm Password" field below. The password is case sensitive so must be entered in the same upper/lower case characters each time.
- Next you need to choose a question that the system will ask you, should you forget your password and want it reset. Click on the arrow beside the "Password Hint". Choose a question from the list.
- In "Response" enter your answer to the question.
- Next enter your email address. This email address will be used if you request a password reset. Your new password will be sent to the email address provided here.
- Select the type of email address from the list provided. This is informational only.
- Finally, for verification, enter a KWH consumption from a bill you have received since September 1, 2004 that contains the 10-digit Account Number you are using to register.
- Click on the "Register" button.
- My Hydro Link will display a message that you have successfully registered your account. You can now select "Login" from the left navigation portion of the page to access your self-serve details.
- Select "Forgot Your Password" from the left navigation portion of the page.
- Enter your 10-digit account number or user name.
- Click on the "Continue" button.
- The password hint validation question that you selected on registration will be displayed. Enter the response in the 'Response' field and click on the "Email New Password" button.
- A message will be displayed indicating that "Submit was successful".
- A new password will be sent to the email address that you provided at registration. This password can then be used to Login to MyHydroLink.
The “My Consumption” link allows you to view two years of your billable hydro usage for your premises.
- After logging in, the accounts that you are linked to and responsible for will instantly be displayed on the page. You can select one of the accounts by clicking on the address in the drop down menu.
- After selecting a residence, a graph is displayed that is a visual representation of the adjusted and billed consumption for a specific billing period.
This option will exit you from MyHydroLink.
- Click on "Logout" located on the top navigation bar of the page.
- Clicking on the "Help" link from any screen will open a new window.